Skip to main content

Homework | 2

What: Poster.

Function: It shows all the vital information for the event taking place. It also shows what kind of event it is.

Where: I found it in a Graphic Design subreddit. I tried to find a better source of the image but was unable to find one.

Quality: I think this is an amazing piece. The simple two tone color scheme really sticks out to me. The way the artist used the instrument for the lettering is phenomenal.

Style: Art Deco.

Why I chose it: I chose this piece because of the way the artist used the instrument to convey that this poster was for a jazz festival. I think he did a great job on the type and I think it is overall a great piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework | 3

What: Pamphlet Function: Pamphlet with information. Could also be used as advertisement Where: Behance Quality: I think this pamphlet is designed very well. It shows all the necessary information on the front in a nice eye catching way. The two color design works really well and adds style to the pamphlet. Style: Contemporary. Why I chose it:  I chose this piece because it caught my eye with the colors. Once I started to look at it I saw that the white lettering over the photo was an acronym for the Lyon Music and Dance Conservatory. I think this piece is designed very well and shows a certain professionalism for the business.

Homework | 7

What: Magazine Cover Function:  Advertisement Where:  Behance Quality:  Great quality and design. The simple color scheme is eyecatching. Style:  Contemporary Why I chose it:  I was drawn by the color scheme and simple design this piece has. 

Homework | 13

What: Festival Poster. Function: Advertise an event. Where:  Behance. Quality:  Eye catching colors and patterns. Very well made. Style:  Psychedelic. Why I chose it: The colors were what drew me in first. They I looked more at the patterns and illustrations in the piece. It is just a really cool piece to look at.